- Research & Innovation: Explore freedom-to-operate, examine white space, prepare disclosures and find technology collaborators
- Licensing: Find adjacent markets and prospects to license technology to or from and monetize under-utilized technologies
- Competitive Analysis: Examine the market, competitors, technology trends and litigation
- Litigation: View litigation trends and predict threats, find invalidating prior art and develop defense and assertion strategies
- Acquisitions: Scrutinize IP portfolios during M&A due diligence, find chain-of-title errors, perform gap analysis and portfolio comparisons
- Risk Management: Drill into analytics to develop risk plans, strategy and mitigation alternatives
- Strategy: Track and monitor IP investments, view market landscape and find options to create competitive advantage
- Secure and private
- More than 50 different visualizations
- Exportable data to Microsoft Office products
- One-click wizards make common tasks quick and easy Alerts, labels, color-coding
- Project collaboration Patents, legal status, expirations, litigation details, extended references, non-patent literature, file histories and more
- Outstanding training, support and professional services
- Bundled playbooks include Gem Finder, Ideation, Infringement Hunting, Invention Review, Kill-A-Patent, Litigation Track Record, Minesweeper, Portfolio Breakdown and Threat Assessment
LexisNexis Brings Big Data Analysis to IP
PatentStrategies correlates nearly 90 million worldwide patents with financial, litigation, market and key business data to provide a complete picture of the intellectual property (IP) landscape. With constantly updated data from 102 patent jurisdictions, over 100 data sources and more than 50 visualizations, you can uncover insight in minutes instead of days or weeks.
Uncover insights in seconds
Search tools are great for looking up a patent, but they don’t correlate financial, legal, company, inventors and other pertinent data. This leaves IP professionals with a lot of manual research to understand markets, portfolios, or discrete technologies.
PatentStrategies is designed to uncover insight in seconds that cannot be found with search tools, thus providing a compelling return on investment. Our correlation engine and data are cleansed and updated weekly. You can be assured of the freshest data and state-of-the-art analytics.
Like no other tool on the market, PatentStrategies makes your daily work easier by providing more accurate insight and tools for specific needs.